The management of ALT recognizes the Health, Safety & Environment and Security (HSES) is a fundamental requirement for successful business.
The management of ALT has committed to:
- Prevent all incident, accident and work related disease in workplace.
- Prevent environmental pollution and decrease effect upon the environment caused by our work process and service.
- Comply with all national and international regulatory which is related to Safety, Health and Environment along with other requirement of company’s activity
- Increase HSE performance continuously
- Minimize energy and natural resources consumption.
- Encourage employee’s understanding of their responsibilities for HSE.
- To be consistent in performing and reviewing Safety Management System, Occupational Health, Environmental Protection periodically and constantly
- Continuous HSE Management System.
- Access control at office, workshop and storage.
- Monitor devices (CCTV) for 24 hours at office, workshop and storage.
- Hold regular meeting to review HSE performance and issues and ensure that HSE matters are well communicated from top to bottom.
- Provide general and specialist HSE training to all employees.
- Health Promotion and Medical check up program for make sure our employee fit to work.
- Provide Fire and Emergency devices at office, workshop and storage.
- Pest control and Fumigation devices to avoid damages.
- Regular HSE Inspection.
- Waste management and environmental program
Total Man Hours without LTI (From January 2009 – December 2013) = 536827